Originally developed for the restoration of historic plaster, MOP is the only true, pre-mixed restoration plaster available to date. Manufactured right here in the States, all MOP plasters can be used to skimcoat any clean, sound surface including sheetrock, rock lath, blueboard, drywall, and existing painted plaster surfaces. An excellent material that allows plasterers to tie in multiple substrates at once while providing a perfectly seamless finish.
- a true wet plaster finishing system
- No bonding agents needed
- Never any sanding with our traditional lime plasters
- All natural, zero VOC’s
- a complete 2 to 3 coat system anyone can master in a short time
- Ease of use – very forgiving materials
- No messy hassle of mixing on-site provides for consistency and efficiency
- Adding water or adding lime to create a unique thickness you prefer to work with is an appropriate method to further customize MOP plasters.
ACCEPTABLE SUBSTRATES FOR MOP PLASTERS :
- Existing Plaster
- Existing Painted Surfaces
- Masonry Substrate
* If your project has a substrate not listed please inquire as to compatibility – in-house testing occurs regularly with new products and we will be happy to conduct ASTM testings with our plasters.